Categories will reflect 3 different ways of working with the NHS
- Joint working on long term or short-term projects
- On-going or contracted supply of goods or services
- Service excellence from a business supplying more than one customer
Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria
- Ambition - The challenge and context within which your project, person or organisation is set alongside your goals and targets whether quantitative or qualitative.
- Outcome - The benefits realised from the point of view of patients, organisation, leadership, value creation, efficiencies and cost.
- Spread - The dissemination of your success in terms of how your work has been picked up and replicated elsewhere.
- Value - The creation of value from the point of view of patient satisfaction and experience, reduction in bureaucracy, time saved for staff at any level.
- Involvement - The stakeholders buy-in and contribution toward the project initiatives and outcomes. How have the relevant staff, patients and partnerships worked together to realise the success?