Following the most testing period for the sector in recent history, this year’s awards ensure the essential role of private and third sector organisations in strengthening our healthcare system remains in focus.
Working alongside your NHS counterparts, your efforts have preserved thousands of lives. Give your team the thanks they deserve, and ensure that these lifesaving projects are nationally recognised, learned from and upscaled.
The private sector has a vital role in the NHS reset. Enter now to shine a light on your crucial contributions to healthcare innovation, and ensure you remain the partner of choice throughout.
Benefits of entering:
- Share your achievements with the NHS
- Benchmark your projects and be counted among the best services used by the NHS
- Add weight to your case studies and success stories partnering with the NHS
- Showcase your influence and expertise in improving patient outcomes
- Demonstrate how you are driving efficiencies and saving the NHS money
- Feature your project in the HSJ Partnership Awards Project Showcase
Who should enter?
- Private sector partners and suppliers to the NHS
- Businesses providing world class products and services
- Charities and third sector providers of care
- Primary care, mental health, acute and specialist services
- Products, devices, health-tech and solutions driving improved outcomes
- Providers of people, consultancy and advice to the NHS
enter now Download your entry guide here
Please note that the Government has confirmed that from 1 October events will be allowed to resume at a capacity allowing for social distancing. HSJ will be adhering to public health guidance to ensure a safe and enjoyable Awards experience for all attendees.