Following the Government’s updated covid-19 announcement, the HSJ Partnership Awards will be running as planned on 24 March, as it adheres to all current guidelines.
The HSJ Partnership Awards team and our venue partner, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, have been working hard to ensure that all government mandated safety measures and precautions are in place to allow the awards to run as planned and in a safe way.
The safety measures we are implementing for 24 March are:
- Rapid Lateral Flow Test - All guests, HSJ staff and HSJ suppliers will be required to conduct a rapid lateral flow test 24 hours before attending the event and get a negative result.
- Face coverings – we are politely requesting that everyone, when inside, wears a face covering whilst moving around the venue. All HSJ and venue staff will be following this protocol.
- Temperature check – at registration all guests will have their temperature checked which must be below 37.8c.
- Covid-19 declaration – we will be asking everyone the below questions and request that if you answer yes to any of them, then you should not attend the event:
- Have you tested positive for covid-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for a covid-19 test or the results?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: a new, continuous cough; a high temperature or fever; loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
- Do you live with someone who has tested positive in the past 7 days and you are not
- Hand sanitiser dispensers – located at all key areas and will also be mandatory usage by all staff and guests
- Cleaning and sanitising – new cleaning protocols introduced and maintained throughout the venue
The safety of everyone who attends the HSJ Partnership Awards 2022 is of foremost importance and we are continuing to monitor government and industry updates closely around delivering events safely - please refer to this page regularly for the most up to date information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.