VIEW IMPORTANT GUEST INFORMATION HERE
Following the Government’s updated covid-19 announcement on 14 June, the HSJ Partnership Awards will be running as planned on 29 June, as it adheres to all current guidelines.
The HSJ Awards team and our venue partner, Evolution London have been working hard to ensure that all government mandated safety measures and precautions are in place to allow the awards to run as planned and in a safe way. The venue has carried out a covid-19 risk assessment and have been certified by Visit England ‘Good To Go’.
The safety measures we are implementing for 29 June are:
- Capacity - Evolution London will be running at 35% capacity, well below the 50% benchmark listed above.
- Air Flow - Evolution London has air handling units that can create 6 air changes per hour, allowing for maximum ventilation in the venue.
- Social distance – there will be a maximum of 6 people per table, 1m spaced apart
- Rapid Lateral Flow Test - All guests will be required to conduct a rapid lateral flow test 24 hours before attending the event.
- Masks – it will be mandatory for all attendees and staff to wear a face covering when not seated at a table inside the venue
- Track and trace – all guests will need to scan into the venue on arrival
- Temperature check - all guests will be temperature checked on arrival
- No cloakroom facility – to minimise handling of personal items, we recommend that you bring small accessories that remain with you throughout the night
- One way system - throughout the venue, a one-way system will help manage the flow of guests around the venue
- Seated reception – all drinks will be served to your table
- Hand sanitiser dispensers – located at all key areas and will also be at every staff entrance and usage will be mandatory by all staff.
- Cleaning and sanitising – surfaces such as tabletops, floors and furniture coverings will be subject to revised and increased cleaning protocols to ensure they remain hygienically clean at all times during the event.
The safety of everyone who attends the HSJ Partnership Awards 2021 is of foremost importance and we are continuing to monitor government and industry updates closely around delivering events safely - please refer to this page regularly for the most up to date information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.