The safety and health of all HSJ customers, staff and stakeholders attending the HSJ Partnership Awards 2022 is our number one priority. The event team will continue to implement some of the additional measures and precautions previously put in place when Government guidelines required it. We would welcome your continued support, so that everyone can enjoy the HSJ Partnership Awards in a safe way whilst still creating memorable experiences for everyone. Please refer to this page regularly for the most up to date information.
The safety measures we are implementing for 24 March are:
- Rapid Lateral Flow Test - All attendees will be required to conduct a rapid lateral flow test 48 hours before attending the event and get a negative result.
- Face coverings – We are encouraging all staff and attendees to continue to wear face coverings whilst inside and moving around the venue and your support in this would be appreciated.
- Please do not attend the event if you have any covid-19 symptoms: a new, continuous cough; a high temperature or fever; loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers – located at all key areas and will also be mandatory usage by all staff and guests
- Cleaning and sanitising – new cleaning protocols introduced and maintained throughout the venue
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in contact the team at email@example.com.